To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Petal Gift Box

HI! Ladies....

I thought some of your might like to make your own gift box. This one is just a nice size for something small.




Materials needed:


8 1/2" x 8 1/2" cardstock (bottom of the box)
8" x 8" cardstock (lid)
contrasting cardstock (lid)*double sided cardstock works well also*
Stampin' Up! 5-in-1 envelope template OR
something that you can trace to make 1 1/2" semi circles
adhesive
score blade or bone folder
embellishments of choice




Instructions:


















***note....DO NOT put adhesive in the center of each piece, it will show through on your lid, as you can see on mine (blush)***










Have fun and let us know if you gave this a whirl!...Tamara :)

6 comments:

Jean Marie said...

loving the new tutorials!

Unknown said...

This is WAY cute! Thanks for the tutorial! I hope to try it sometime! :D

Jilly said...

I had a go this afternoon.
My Box

Denise said...

Oooo, this look so cute! I need to get a compass for easy half circle flaps for the lid. Can't wait to try it out.

Lost in Paper said...

Very cute gift box!! TFS Tamara

Jackie said...

My box is now on my blog HERE