To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, May 1, 2009

May Christmas Card Challenge

Wow! May is here!!!!

Here is your challenge for this month!



Use flowers on your Christmas cards.


SANDIEDIANACEALTENIA
SAMANTHA

TAMARA is having major computer issues. :o(


Leave a comment if you do our challenge!

*Remember, if you do 5 cards this month following this challenge, your name will go in for a draw for a prize at the end of MAY! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)

The prize this month was donated by a VERY KIND lady named DENISE. Visit her blog HERE.


~15 sheets (6X12) Flair Rejoice patterned paper PERFECT for making Christmas cards!!!
~1 sheet of Flair Rejoice stickers


Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them.You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a pic of them altogether. Thanks!

YOU NEED TO LET US KNOW IN THIS POST WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 5 CARDS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE.



14 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, ladies!!!

Linda said...

These are all such BEAUTIFUL cards....I really love that flower!!!

I am needing some help in trying to identify some papers...one of them is a Christmas paper. I would really appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!! :)

http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2009/05/trying-to-identify-these-papers-please.html

Wilma said...

Lovely cards again ladies - i have done my 5 cards for May and you can see them here

Loretta said...

Nice cards ladies keep them coming
. Here are my 5 cards for may with flowers
http://lorettascreativity.blogspot.com/

Corina said...

Beautiful cards!! I thought it was unusual to have flowers on a Christmas card, but here's my try and I like it!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2B9qjROHEcY/Sgpwp-7V8GI/AAAAAAAACfo/IP478AUaGXs/s400/Picture+001.jpg
Only one for me though.. can't get too carried away ;D

Tip Top said...

Great challenge and I was very inspired and influenced by the DT creations! Here are mine!

AUsome mom said...

WOW! I'm overwhelmed with the fantastic cards that I'm seeing for this challenge! You ladies are rocking the challenge this month!

Linda said...

I have finished my cards for this challenge and have them posted to my blog. Here is the link.
http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2009/05/christmas-cards-all-year-round.html

Ali said...

Awesome work! I just love every single one! LUCKY recipients!I'm workin' on my 5 cards this AM! :O) One of the HUGE benefits of a bit of insomnia! Time to scrap and make cards! LOL

Great job everyone. ~ Ali

Ali said...

Hi Ladies! Here is a link to my blog post where you'll find the first 5 Christmas cards I made after deciding to take on the May Challenge. (LOL: made 8 today, was on a roll, LOL...) http://lovinglycreatedbyali.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-made-8-christmas-cards-today.html Thanks for looking!~ Ali PS: Lovin' the eye candy here! TYFS

Ivanka said...

Just recently found this blog and great inspiration to get some Christmas cards made. Here are my 5 for May.

http://ivankascardstudio.blogspot.com/2009/05/christmas-in-may.html

Thanks for the inspiration.

Ivanka said...

I just recently came across this blog and was inspired to make some Christmas cards. Here are mine for May:

http://ivankascardstudio.blogspot.com/2009/05/christmas-in-may.html

Thanks for the inspiration.

Birgit said...

Well I am under the wire but I am done the May challenge! I hope you like the card I made and I made a personal challenge of not wanting to use the poinsettia

Birgit said...

Oh criminy you can view my cards at http://createdbybb.blogspot.com. Thrid time writing is the charm:)