To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My May card, a little late....

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been around but my computer decided to take a little break on me, and well it's still not up to 100%

Here is my May card.......



I had fun with the flower challenge and I see the other ladies did a great job as well with the challenge....can't wait to see what others do with the flower challenge.



Happy Carding!
Tamara :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! welldone!

Sandie said...

Wow Tamara, fantastic card.
Seems like you really needed that break. Good for you.

Luv Sandie

Linda said...

This is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I really like those little flowers.

Conniecrafter said...

Love your flower wreath, what a terrific idea!

AUsome mom said...

Great card Tamara! The wreath is just beautiful!

Ali said...

OW- what a gorgeous card!!! TYFS