To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The new CARD TEAM for July-Dec!!!

Please give a warm welcome to:
~PAT
and returning are
~DIANA

I would like to take this opportunity to give a HUGE thanks to the April-June team!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your cards and appreciate you taking the time to help me out on my blog!!!

8 comments:

Ali said...

Congrats to the whole CCAYR-Design Team, I am so excited to be able to work with you all~ such an honour! Wow...
:o)-Ali

Joan said...

Hi fellow DT members!
I am so happy to be part of this team! I love Christmas, making cards and challenges, so this is going to be great fun! Joan

T... said...

welcome ladies to a new round of challenges, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats ladies!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! I had a ton of fun designing from April-June..thanks ladies!!!

Tenia:0)

Ann said...

Congratulations ladies!!

Unknown said...

This is so exciting I hope we can inspire you to create something everyday...

Jan and Shane Rogers
janrogers1968.blogspot.com
mixedmediaartgroupwithshan.ning.com

AUsome mom said...

Hi ladies and welcome to the CCAYR DT!! You will love the challenges and all the ladies here are super nice! Welcome aboard :)

Corina said...

congrats everyone! I'm sooo excited to start creating - it's only going to get more fun as Christmas nears! :D