To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I haven't chosen a winner yet...

for January ,but I will in the next few days, I'm hoping. My family is going through a death in the family and we need some time. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

10 comments:

LesleyfromWI said...

I am so sorry for your loss & my prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Colleen said...

I'm so sorry Deanne. Will be thinking of you and your family.

Live Love and Scrap said...

So Sorry to hear that! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Cindy Groh said...

Take all the time you need to. Praying for you and your family.

Trimgym said...

So sorry to hear that, take care and take as much time as you need. Look after number one(s) first.
We'll find out the winner when it's time for you to do so. Take care, thinking of you and yours.

Jo.

Jean Cross said...

I am so sorry. I hope your memories will sustain you through this very difficult time.

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Sorry to hear of your loss... I have just prayed for you that the God of all comfort will draw alongside you and strengthen you in your loss.

((( Hugs )))
Wendy M

Nicky said...

Thinking of you and your family you are all in my prayers x (((hugs)))

Donna said...

Very sorry for your loss.

nancy said...

I did not see this post until tonight, but wanted you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.